Book Your Reservation For This Swanky Event!
A swanky soiree at Meadow Brook Hall.
- Live Jazz by band “Bird on a Wire”
- Tours of Meadow Brook Hall
- Tarot Card/Palm Reader (popular in the 20’s)
- Live dance demonstration of the Charleston and other 20’s style dances.
- Strolling Dinner
- Hot D’oeuvres and a vegetable and cheese display
- A carvery station with Roast Breast of Lavender and Honey Scented Turkey with cranberry mayonnaise, dijon mustard and petite dinner rolls
- A salad station with baby spinach with a hot bacon dressing and Waldorf salad
- Whipped potato martini station with sweet Yukon Gold potatoes. Includes diced bacon, beef bordelaise, sauteed mushrooms, roasted corn, shredded sharp cheddar, cream fraiche and brown sugar.
- Champagne Bar
- Pound Cake Bar with old fashioned pound cake with raspberry and hot fudge served a la mode with hand scouped vanilla ice cream.
- Coffee Bar
- A 20’s signature style drink from the bar, which is included.
March 19, 2010 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are $65 per person and include everything listed above (dinner, drinks and entertainment). Reservations are required. You will be provided with the secret entrance and password when you call 248-364-6263 to make your reservation. Visit www.meadowbrookhall.org for more information.
Disclosure: Tickets for this event are being provided to me for this event. Hopefully I’ll see you there!