Win Tickets to NKOTB
Over the past year they’ve brought fans the reunion that no one thought would happen, they’ve sparked a frenzy that no one expected, they’ve brought their classic moves that no one thought they’d still have, and now, they’re bringing a Summer Block party like no other. After selling out arenas, New Kids on the Block (NKOTB) are hitting summer stages across the country with their “Full Service” summer 2009 tour, including a date at DTE Energy Music Theatre on Thursday, June 25 at 7:15 p.m. Mainstream dance group JabbaWockeez will open the show.
“We have put everything we have into the making of this Summer Tour. We have strategized and we are on a mission to thank our fans in a big way!” says Donnie Wahlberg. “This tour is going to be a party like no other! Wet, hot, wild, fun! We owe it to all of our fans.”
The guys promise lots of surprises. Fans will even get the chance to participate in the show, and sign up for prizes to get onstage. It’s a brand new show with brand new stunts. If you thought 2008 was hot, wait until NKOTB takes the stage for their “Full Service” tour. Never a group to disappoint, the guys are bringing fans the hottest show of summer 2009.
The shows have featured a varied set list including classics such as, “Hangin Tough,” “Step by Step,” and “Right Stuff,” mixed with the newer tunes like, “Single” and “Summertime” from their brand new album, The Block. As the New York Post described, “the encore of 1990’s ‘Step By Step’ and the 1989 tune ‘Hangin’ Tough’ were gasoline on the concert fire.” The OC Register exclaimed, “They put on a stellar show that kept the crowd on its feet for two hours.” “Not only do the New Kids sound better than they ever did, they also look like they’re having even more fun than they did 20 years ago,” lauded Newsday.
I have 4 tickets to give away!!!
To Win: (click on the word “comments” at the bottom of the post)
- Tell me which member of NKOTB is your favorite and how long you’ve been a fan and go to The Palace and tell me which future concert you’d like to see (I might be able to get tickets for a giveway.)
For EXTRA entries:
- Tweet about this contest on Twitter. Every time you tweet come back and leave me a comment telling me you tweeted. You can tweet as much as you’d like! example tweet: @theappleofmyeye Live near Detroit? Win tix to NKOTB! http://tinyurl.com/n5p39y
- Stumble, Digg or Kirtsy this contest. For an entry, leave me a comment.
- Share this contest with your Facebook friends! Let me know you did by leaving a comment for another entry.
- Follow @thepalace on Twitter. Leave me a comment that you are following for another entry.